We are a product of our environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success - or are they holding you back?We generate our own environment. We get exactly what we deserve. How can we resent a life we've created ourselves? Who's to blame, who's to credit but us? Who can change it, anytime we wish, but us?
Here is an opportunity for all to express our feelings towards a safer and cleaner environment..
'RAJIV GANDHI INTERNATIONAL PAINTING CONTEST ON ENVIRONMENT'.‘Rajiv Gandhi International Painting Contest on Environment’ is an online painting competition for kids, school students and adults around the globe on environment to spread the message ‘Save the Earth’ . The contest was inaugurated by Smt. Sheila Dixit, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Delhi State, India on 5th June 2010, ‘THE WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY’ and will be ended o...n 3rd August 2010 (60 days online contest).
Join Right now..!!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
01. Entry to the online contest is free for all candidates and is open for all Citizens around the world.
02. The contest will be conducted in different ‘Groups’ for kids, school students and adults as follows:
Group A: Children - 4 to 5 years old. (Coloring with Crayons only)
Group B: Class I : (Coloring with Crayons only);
Group C: Class II : (Coloring with Crayons only);
Group D: Class III : (Coloring with Crayons only);
Group E: Class IV : (Coloring with Water Colors only);
Group F: Class V : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group G: Class VI : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group H: Class VII : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group I: Class VIII : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group J: Class IX : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group K: Class X : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group L: Class XI : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group M: Class XII : (Painting with Water Colors only);
Group N: Adults above 18 years old : (Painting with Water Colors only);
03. The online painting contest was started at 5.30 PM (GMT) on 5th June 2010 (World Environment Day) and will be ended at 5.30 PM (GMT) on 3rd August 2010 (60 days contest).
04. The online contest will be conducted through www.facebook.com only. All interested participants must have an account in Facebook and join the ‘Group’ of ‘Congress South Indian Forum (Delhi State Committee)’
05. All interested participants are requested to send your paintings before 3rd August 2010 by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
06. Along with paintings, attach your photograph (PP size) and please write the following details in the e-mail:
Name of Participant:
Father / Guardian’s Name:
Age & Date of Birth:
Name & Postal Address of School (students):
Class & Division (students):
Mobile & Land Phone No.:
(Photograph is compulsory for participation)
07. Please don’t write your name or any other details in the painting.
08. One participant can send up to 3 paintings (together or separate) within the contest period of 60 days time. All these 3 paintings will be considered for competition with different Registration Nos.
09. All participants must send their ‘Original Paintings’ along with photograph and registration details by registered post / courier to our Delhi office immediately. All the paintings will be displayed in the venue of ‘Award Giving Ceremony’ which will be conducted in Delhi. Send your paintings to: Mr. Rajeev Joseph, 19/502, N.R. Complex, Srinivaspuri, New Delhi-110065, Mob: +91-9873278090.
10. We will upload your paintings with Registration Nos. to the contest page as soon as we received your paintings and other details by e-mail.
11. All paintings will be uploaded in the group page of ‘Congress South Indian Forum (Delhi State Committee)’.
12. If there is any malpractices in the paintings and registration, those participants will be disqualified from the contest any time.
13. Copyright of all paintings sent to this online competition is to be assigned to the contest organizers (Congress South Indian Forum).
14. Painting that have already been shown elsewhere or accepted for another contest will not qualify for this competition.
15. Paintings that show a particular person, an organization or a brand name will not be accepted in the paintings.
16. The management of ‘Congress South Indian Forum’ has the right to reduce the duration of the contest or extend the contest period, if necessary.
17. The ‘10 Member Team of Judges’ will be declared the winners of ‘Each Group’ on 7th August 2010.
18. The winners will be awarded with ‘Merit Certificates and Trophies’ in the ‘Award Giving Ceremony’ which will be conducted at Delhi on 20th August 2010, the 66th Birth Anniversary of Late Shri. Rajiv Gandhi, Hon’ble Former Prime Minister of India.
19. All the participants will be awarded with ‘Participation Certificates’ in the Award Giving Ceremony’ or it can be posted to the participants who pay the postal charges.
20. The organizers has the right to change the ‘Terms & Conditions’ any time for the smooth running of this contest.
21. If there is any disputes regarding contest results, timings, groups etc. the decision of ‘Congress South Indian Forum’ will be final.
The Ashok Art Gallery is internationally known for one of its most important holdings: more than 2000 major works by the world's most significant Artists.Over the past years, as Ashok Art Gallery has become a major centre for contemporary visual art, the Gallery has built a strong collection of contemporary work of different artists, we became a sponsor of the STANDUP-SPEAKOUT Artshow, Organized by Art Of Living Foundation and United Nations.Organized an International Contenmporary Art Exhibition including artists from USA, The Nederlands, Pakistan and India.We have also participated at Art Expo India 2008, 09 Mumbai and India Art Summit 2008 New Delhi.